Talented and gifted engineer responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging complex software programs. Develops software tools in the area of logic and scan synthesis (Design for Testability, DFT).
Requires a strong background in data structures and algorithms and has experiences with mainly C++ and C coding. Demonstrates good analysis, deep understanding, problem-solving and communication skills.
Candidate must be familiar with modern development tools and techniques such as revision control, static and dynamic code quality tools like Valgrind and automated build tools.
Exposure to EDA tools and Design For Testability, and Verilog or VHDL is desired.
Typically requires a 2+ years of related experience. Possesses some understanding of specialization area. Able to resolve issues with some guidance. Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
Participates in project and provides regular updates to manager on project status. Requires some instructions on day- to-day work, detailed instructions on new assignments and projects. Collaborates regularly with team members with aspects of their job.
• BS/MS in CS/Math/Physics/EE or a related field;
• 2+ years of work experience in designing and developing software products;
• C++/STL programming skills, knowledge of OOD
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities
• Good knowledge of oral and written English language
• Knowledge of Linux, TCL/TK
• Experience with Perforce, Coverity, Valgrind/Purify, Bug Tracking Software and Code Review Software
Good communication and fast learning skills